Let’s get funfetti-fied! Add a little color to your snack with these easy funfetti crackers that are a little sweet and a little salty, so they’re perfect for enjoying with sweet dips and fruits! I’m obviously ALL FOR adding more color to your plate, and it’s amazing what a few sprinkles can do. Plus, homemade crackers are SO easy to make yourself and have the added benefit of simplicity – no weird additives here. What would you dip funfetti crackers in?!
Scroll down for the full recipe card! 👇🏼
I was excited to showcase these funfetti crackers on one of my new backdrops I made too! I wanted more options for white background photography, and adding one with a lot of texture has been so much fun to photograph. With these easy homemade crackers on top surrounded by sprinkles, it was a fun project to photograph.
I can just imagine serving these lightly sweet crackers with a frosting dip like the one I made for my cake fries last year! Or you can try something more savory like the blueberry goat cheese dip I made for my rainbow dip appetizer. No matter the occasion, these easy crackers are a great addition!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5+ tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt + more for topping
- Olive oil spray, optional
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat
- Melt the butter in a small bowl
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and sprinkles
- Mix in the butter until combined
- Add the water one tablespoon at a time until just mixed. The dough should be thick and barely sticky
- Lightly flour your surface and use a rolling pin to roll the dough very thin, about 1/8-inch thick
- Score into small squares with a pizza cutter
- If desired, lightly spray the tops of the crackers with an olive oil spray or other nonstick spray and sprinkle with additional salt
- Use a fork to poke holes in the dough to help with even baking
- Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly brown and crisp (they will crisp more as they cool)
- Once cool, serve with sweet dips and fruit