I’m thrilled to share that Club Crafted is looking to hire a social media intern for the winter semester! Interested or know someone who might be? Read on for the full job description, and send a message to holly[AT]clubcrafted[DOT]com with the subject line “INTERNSHIP POSITION” with a paragraph about yourself and why you are interested in the position, or fill out the form on the contact page. Please note this position is only available to students in the Orange County, CA area.
Here is the full job posting:
Social Media Internship with Startup Creative Business
If you’re looking to learn more about the business of creative entrepreneurship and content creation, this social media internship may be for you. Get hands-on social media experience and learn about similar marketing practices like social media advertising, networking through social media and social media promotions. This internship will allow you to work with fun, creative content, build a marketing portfolio and develop real-life business skills that transfer to any field of marketing or communications. You will be working from the business owner’s home office in Costa Mesa with an opportunity for occasional remote work.
- Manage social media scheduling, posting and monitoring for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Research the latest social media marketing tactics and trends
- Coordinate social media advertising/promotion campaigns
- Assist with client photo shoots, creative direction and editorial management
- Available at least 10 hours per week, flexible Monday-Friday schedule (morning or mid-day preferred)
- Working towards a degree in marketing, communications or similar field
- Understanding of most common social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Owns a laptop and has reliable transportation
An interest in creative projects is preferred for this position because you will be working with content that involves recipe creation, DIY projects and party-themed photo shoots.
This is an unpaid internship for course credit. The student must work with their institution to get the internship approved. The intern has the opportunity to customize their learning experience and learn about business and marketing one-on-one.
About the Business: Club Crafted is a creative business owned and managed by Holly Wade that provides content creation, photography and editorial services. Based in Costa Mesa, CA, Club Crafted is focused on creating fun, colorful food and DIY content that inspires. Holly Wade has a degree in journalism and public relations from Cal State Long Beach with four years of experience working in the marketing and PR field before pursuing her own business venture.
How to Apply: Send a message to holly[AT]clubcrafted[DOT]com with the subject line “INTERNSHIP POSITION” with a paragraph about yourself and why you are interested in the position, or fill out the form on the contact page.